Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Hey all!  How was everyone’s weekend?  It was pretty good here.   I head back to work tomorrow after being on “vacation” this past week, I wish it lasted longer, lol.  I did manage to get quite a few  things done this week though.  I filmed 4 tutorials and swatched all the palettes I’ve purchased over the past few months.  Now I just have to get everything posted, hopefully that won’t take me too long.

I only have one purchase this week.  I bit the bullet and purchased a pair of Jessica Simpson “Callie” pumps in nude patent from Dillard’s.  I’ve been looking at these shoes for months and finally just decided to get them.  They’re really cute and I like them a lot.

So yeah, that’s my only purchase this week.  This coming Saturday some friends from work and I are heading down to the Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City.  I’ll be sure to have a few purchases to share with you all.

Finally tonight are “This Week’s Sales”.

Hautelook:  NYX Cosmetics (Monday); Kelsi Dagger (Tuesday); Skinnygirl Shapewear (Wednesday)

Rue La La:  Shoe La La Semi-Annual Shoe Sale (Tuesday)

Gilt:  Demin Guide:  Colored Jeans & More (Monday);  Chloé Handbags and Sunglasses (Tuesday); House of Harlow 1960 Accessories (Thursday)

MYHABIT:  Hello Kitty Watches (Tuesday); Calvin Klein (Friday); Marni Jewelry (Saturday)

SephoraSmashbox Master Class Eye Shadow quad $10.00; Hello Kitty “Hello Pretty” Palette $25.00

Ulta:  $3.50 off any $10.00 purchase with code 79853 (exclusions apply); Buy 1 Get 1 50% off NYX Cosmetics; Stila Lipglaze trio (in either “Fiesta” or “Tiki”) $7.99

Well, that’s it for this evening.  I hope everyone has a great week coming up.  I’ll talk to ya’ll later J.


0 comments:

Post a Comment