Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Hey everyone!  How was everyone’s weekend?  I hope it was good.  Mine was definitely more relaxing then the past few ones, that’s for sure.  Now it’s time for this week’s wrap up.

Changing things up a bit, I’m gonna start with my few small beauty purchases this week.  I stopped at Ulta and picked up a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Milk”.  This one is a pure white with no shimmer and is perfect as a base for lots of different looks.  I should have bought it long ago, lol.

Saturday we had a grand opening for ROSS Dress for Less here, 2 of them actually. I hadn’t been planning on going but since it was right by Ulta I went ahead and stopped by.  It was packed so I didn’t stay long.  I looked around a bit but didn’t really find any clothes I was interested in. 

I did however find two new perfumes.  One is “Incanto Bliss” from Salvatore Ferragamo which has notes of yuzu, kumqat, apple, freesia, water lily and rose.

The other perfume is “Just Cavalli for Her” from Roberto Cavalli which has notes of Sicilian bergamot, bamboo leaves, jasmine and vanilla among others.  This one I did find out is discontinued so it may be hard to find more.

That’s it for purchases this week, not a lot but what I did get was nice.

Tonight I’m starting a new feature, “This Week’s Sales”.  Each Sunday I’ll list a handful of sales from different places; flash sale sites, other online sites and some brick and mortar stores.  I hope everyone enjoys it!

Hautelook:  Nine West, LEILA Blowout (Monday); Lotus Cosmetics (Tuesday)

Rue La La:  John Hardy (Monday); Judith Leiber, Bruno Magli (Tuesday)

Gilt:  Helmut Lang (Monday); Boutique 9 (Tuesday); Rachel  Zoe (Thursday)

MYHABIT:  Chloe Sunglasses (Monday); Stuart Weitzman (Tuesday); Vivienne Westwood (Saturday)

SephoraPhilosophy Bath Gels 3 for $33 with code 3FOR33; Free mini Smashbox Luminizing Primer with $25 purchase use code LUMINIZE; Free 3-Day Shipping on orders over $50

Ulta:  $3.50 off any $10 purchase (some exclusions apply) using code 74872; Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Revlon Cosmetics; Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Organix products; Free shipping on orders over $50

Target:  20% off Disney D-Signed and Shawn White collections (in store promo)

Well, that’s it for this evening.  I hope everyone has good week coming up.  I just have to get thru this week then I have a week off!  I’m excited, we’re not going anywhere so I’m hoping to get some tutorials filmed and get up some product swatches for everyone! 

Again, have a great week everyone.  I’ll talk to ya’ll later! J





0 comments:

Post a Comment