Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Hey all!  How was everyone’s weekend?  It was good here, just a bit busy.  I know I’m a day late, but better late than never, right? 

My purchases this week are very few.  At Ulta all I picked up was a new nail polish from China Glaze in “Love’s a Beach”.  It’s a neon pink pearl from their “Summer Neons” collection.  It’s really pretty and I can’t wait to wear it.

Then at Target I got a new Mossimo dress in a pretty coral shade and a mint green lacey tank top to wear underneath it, also by Mossimo.  I’d really like a pair of nude heels to go with it but I’m waiting for the ones I like to go on sale, lol.

That’s really all I got this week, next week will be even less, lol.

Moving on, here’s “This Week’s Sales”:

Hautelook:  Diane von Furstenberg (Tuesday); Rachel Roy (Wednesday); Amarita Singh Jewelry Blowout (Thursday)

Rue La La:  Anne Klein Collection (Wednesday); From London with Love:  Bags by Mulberry and More (Friday)

Gilt:  Swarovski Jewelry (Tuesday); Rebecca Minkoff Handbags (Wednesday); Pro Hair Care Shop (Thursday)

MYHABIT:  Mark + James Shoes (Tuesday); L.A.M.B (Thursday); Sonya Dakar Skincare (Sunday)

SephoraUrban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Stash now $12.00 (limited time); Makeup Forever “La Boheme” Baked Eye Shadow Palette now $25.00 (limited time)

Ulta:  20% off entire purchase with code 70186 (exclusions apply); Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Neutrogena Cleansers and Makeup Removers; Buy 1 Get 1 Free Ulta Cosmetics and Brushes

Finally tonight we have this week’s manicure.  This one is “Vermillionaire” by essie, a red-orange crème shade.  The flower I did myself with a homemade dot tool (a straight pin, the kind with a ball on the end, stuck into a pencil eraser) and a small paintbrush.  I normally only wear orange for Halloween but I figure it makes a great summer color as well.

So that’s it for this week, I hope everyone has a great week ahead.  I’ll talk to ya’ll later! J



0 comments:

Post a Comment