Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Patriotic Red, White and Blue "FOTD" and "NOTD"


Happy 4th of July everyone!  I hope all of you are having a great holiday.  I’m getting ready to head out to be with some great friends, but first I just wanted to share with you my patriotic “Face of the Day” and “Nail of the Day”.  Neither one is a full tutorial, however I have included all products used to get the look.  I hope everyone likes it.



On Eyes:

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
Hot Topic eye shadow in Red
Crown Brush "Smoke It Out" palette – blue shades plus white
Loreal Carbon Black Intense Liquid eye liner in Black
NYX Slide On eye liner in Sunrise Blue (SL14)
Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara in Black


On Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless primer
MAC Mineralized SatinFinish in NW35
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder in Honey
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
MAC lipstick in High Tea
MAC Tinted Lipglass in Nymphette

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor in “Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi”
Pure Ice in ”Starry Nites”
Kiss brush on nail art in “White”

Again, I hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July celebrations!  Have a great rest of the week and I’ll talk to ya’ll later!





0 comments:

Post a Comment