Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Once again it’s Sunday, time for this week’s wrap up.

Starting out with the weight loss progress, I’m down another 1.4 pounds this week.  I probably ruined that this past few days, though, as I haven’t been eating well.  Weekends are the hard part, mostly because I’m not eating regularly.  I usually only eat something  for lunch and then dinner so I want to snack a lot in the evening.

During the week I eat on a regular basis.  For example, I have a yogurt for breakfast, on my first break I have a cheese stick and an orange, I then have a healthy lunch and finally on my last break I have an apple.  These are spaced out about every 2 hours.  I then go home and make supper, which may or may not be the healthiest, I’m working on that, and then before I go to bed I’ll have a light snack.  All of this keeps me from being hungry all the time so that I don’t just eat everything.  I really need to find a way to do this on the weekends too and I’ll be good.

Moving on to beauty purchases, I filmed a haul video that you can find at the bottom of the post.  Because of this I’ll just quickly mention what I got.  I picked up 3 of the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters (2 at Ulta and one at Target) in Sweet Tart, Peach Parfait and Crème Brulee, all very nice colors and I plan on having the swatches up this coming week. 

I got some new Conair hot rollers and some roller clips to go with them.  I’m going to try curls in my hair rather than my usual straight look.  I think I’m gonna need to practice a bit first though, lol.

I also got a package of the Say Yes to Cucumbers (I say “carrots” below in the video by accident) facial towelettes.  I really like these, they’re great for sensitive skin and they’re not perfume-y, they just smell like real cucumbers. 

I bought a nice light pink nail polish from Essie called “Raise Awareness”, a left over from Breast Cancer Awareness month in October.  This was in the clearance bin at Ulta for $3.99 instead of the normal $8.00 Essie usually sells for so that was nice.

Lastly, I was able to get some more cotton rounds at Ulta since 2 weeks ago they were all sold out.  I prefer these ones over any other, they’re priced nicely and they don’t fall apart leaving cotton pieces all over. 

That’s it for beauty purchases this week, check out the video below to see the products.  Next week I’m hoping to have my new Crown Brush eye palette to show everyone, along with another one possibly.

 This week’s manicure is Neeka by Zoya, from the Smoke and Mirrors collectionIt’s a pretty pearly purple with grey undertones.  It’s a very nice for fall and winter.

So that’s it for today.  I hope to have a tutorial up possibly tomorrow or Tuesday on a grey smoky look.  I’m still trying to find the best place to film but I think I’ve got it figured out.  Anyway, hope everyone has a great week, again check out my video below.   Talk to everyone later! J



0 comments:

Post a Comment