Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Grey Smoky Eyes

Finally!!  As promised, the long awaited Grey Smoky Eye Tutorial!  Sorry it’s up so late but I did finally conquer all the technical difficulties I was having except for one, the very end of the video got cut off but I'm okay with that at this point.  I'm just happy I finally got it finished.

This look is a good one for someone just starting to try out bolder, smokier looks.  If anyone has any questions about any products I use or where I get them leave a comment and I’ll be sure to let you know. 

 And now, on to the pictures, products and video and I’ll talk to everyone later!  Enjoy!


Products Used:

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
NYX For Your Eyes Only Smokey Eyes Eye Shadow Palette
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liquid Eye Liner
NYX Slide On Eyeliner in Platinum (SL08)
MAC Mascara X in Black



Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Liquid Foundation in NW20
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Baked Powder in Soft and Gentle
MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon
Stila “Empowered in Pink” Palette Blush in Pink
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
Revlon Colorstay Lip Butter in Peach Parfait




0 comments:

Post a Comment