Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope everyone’s weekend went well, now it’s time to get ready for a new week ahead.  I start a new schedule at work this week, starting 30 minutes earlier which means off 30 minutes earlier which will be nice.  It’ll just take a few days to get used to being up earlier, lol.  Now on to this week’s wrap up.

We had our final weigh-in this week for our “Wedding Weight Loss Challenge” at work.  I was up two pounds from my last weigh in but down a total of 8 pounds from where I started.  I’d say that’s very good personally.   As a team we decided to start a new challenge for the summer to keep up the encouragement to be healthier.  I’d just like to say again how proud I am of all my coworkers who have put so much effort into getting healthy!  We’re AWSOME!!

I have a few beauty purchases this week thanks to another small bonus at work.  From Ulta I purchased the new Too Faced “Summer Eye” palette.  It has 9 really pretty colors, a few pinks, a nice blue and some browns, to put together a some great looks for summer.   I’ll have the swatches up this week (along with the swatches from last week’s “Crimson Amulet” palette purchase).

At Sephora I picked up a new perfume.  I chose “Daisy Eau So Fresh” from Marc Jacobs in a rollerball.  I really love this scent but haven’t been able to bring myself to spend the $70 on the full bottle of perfume.  The rollerball version is only $20 and should last a while considering I switch between fragrances pretty much every day, lol.

Finally, at Target I got 2 e.l.f. cream eyeliners, one in “Midnight”, a dark blue, and one in “Plum Purple”, a dark purple.   I really like e.l.f. products, they’re very reasonably priced (the eyeliners were $3 a piece) and good quality in my opinion.

Also at Target I picked up a bright blue lightweight knit cotton Mossimo scarf to go with the crops I got last week.  The one I ordered turned out to be more of a bright green than the seafoam color it appeared to be.  I kept it though and am trying to decide if it will still look good with the orange color of the pants.  We’ll see I guess, lol.

That’s it for all my purchases this week.  I do have a few other things on order that I’ll go over next week after I actually receive them and can look them over.  Two of the items I’m really excited about and can’t wait to try.

Well, that’s all I have for this week.  Like I said, I’ll have the swatches of the 2 palettes up this week, hopefully tomorrow.  I also have a new tutorial I hope to have up by Thursday at the latest.  Again, if anyone has anything they want to see or want me to review please let me know in the comments and I’ll get on it!

I hope everyone has a great week and I’ll talk to ya’ll later!  J



0 comments:

Post a Comment