Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Outfit of the Week


It’s finally Friday!!  Is everyone as excited about that as I am?  What are everyone’s plans for the weekend?  We’ve got our annual “Art & Book Fair” this weekend.  I try to go every year because it’s a great place to get books.  The “Book Fair” part of it is put on by the local “Friends of the Library” to raise money and has tons of used books for sale.  This is how I’ve gotten most of my classics like my small collection of Shakespeare so I’m hoping to get some good ones tomorrow.  And now, on to this week’s outfit.


Crops in coral denim:  Mossimo (Target)
Peasant top in white:  Mossimo (Target)
Sandals in coral:  Mossimo (Target)
Lightweight cotton scarf in turquoise:  Mossimo (Target)
Signature strap watch:  Coach
Silver star bracelet:  Michael C. Fina
Parker Hippie handbag in Violet:  Coach



0 comments:

Post a Comment