Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

An Award?! For Me?!


Wow, I’ve gotten my very 1st blogging award!  A big thanks to my mom, Roxann Delaney, at Diary of a Mad Romance Writer for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award.


What is the Liebster Blog Award you may ask?  Well, this is what information I found on it.  The origin isn’t fully known but it appears it started in Germany (Liebster means “dearest” in German) as a way to recognize bloggers with less than 200 followers.

The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are as follows:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.

2.  Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you

3.  Copy and paste the blog award on your blog

4.  Present the Liebster Blog Award to up to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed

5.  Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

So here is my nominee for the Liebster Blog Award (only have 1, all the other blogs I follow have way more than 200 followers):

  •             88 Diamonds is the blog of my friend Kim.  She’s a wonderful musician who’s just as into makeup and fashion as I am and I love her to pieces J.


Well, that’s it for my nominees for the Liebster Award.  I hope you check her out, she’s fabulous!




0 comments:

Post a Comment