Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Happy Easter everyone!  I hope everyone’s weekend and holiday have gone well.  It’s time for this week’s (short) Weekly Wrap-Up.

Regarding any weight loss this week I only maintained from last week.  That’s good though, at least I didn’t gain.  My plan to work out 6 days out of 7 didn’t go so well this week.  I did manage 5 days though so that’s a start.  I did get my new bicycle on Tuesday which is great.  I’ve riding twice, once was 4 miles and today was almost 5 miles.  It’s been a lot of fun.

Moving on to beauty and fashion purchases there really aren’t any this week.  The only thing I can think of are two tank tops at Wal-Mart to layer under other tops, one white one and one blue one.  I know there were no beauty purchases this week and probably very few next as well.  I do have a list of a few products to get soon though which I’ll be sure to share.

Well, that’s really it for this week.  I did say it would be short.  I also know I didn’t have an “Outfit of the Week” on Friday.  I had one in mind but it was a hectic week with no time to take the needed pictures for it.  There will be one this coming week though!

Once again, Happy Easter all!  I hope everyone has a great week ahead and I’ll talk to ya’ll soon!  J

Scarlett with the Easter Bunny

0 comments:

Post a Comment