Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Hey all!  Well, another weekend down, a new week about to start.  You know what that means; it’s time for the weekly wrap-up.

Starting as usual with this week’s weight loss, I missed my official weigh in at work again this week.  I was off taking Scarlett to the dentist and my dogs to the vet.  I did step on the scale here earlier and am down 1.6 pounds.  I’m not really counting it though since all scales weigh differently and I prefer to use the one at work to keep track since that’s what I’ve been using since I started.  I’ll have a new “official” weigh in tomorrow.

Moving on to fashion purchases, last week was the big one so there’s not much this week.  I did stop by JC Penney on Monday and picked up 3 new tunic tops:  one in blues and grey, one in fuchsia and black stripes and one purple crocheted one to wear over a plain tank top.  I also got a pair of denim looking leggings and a new pair of capris.

That’s it for this week’s updates.  In the coming week I hope to have up a review of the two mascaras I bought, the Tarte one and the Benefit one.  I also plan to have a new tutorial up as well.  I hope everyone stops by and checks them out.

Have a great week and I’ll talk to ya’ll later! J

0 comments:

Post a Comment