Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Well, it’s Sunday again (Booo!), time for the weekly wrap-up.  This one will be quite short.

As always I’ll start with weight loss.  I’m down two more pounds since my last official weigh-in 2 weeks ago.  That puts me back down under my original goal so now I’m well on my way to my final goal!  I now have a subscription to Cooking Light magazine so finding healthy meals to cook should be much easier.  At least I hope so, lol.  I also hope everyone is enjoying my weekly healthy meal posts.

Moving on to beauty/fashion purchases this week there are none!  In fact, aside from groceries, smoothies for Scarlett and I from Smoothie King and my every other week McGriddle addiction, the only other things I purchased at all were new figure skates for Scarlett.  Her old ones were about a size and a half too small so it was time for new ones.  Her ice skating instructor said this may help with some of the moves she’s having trouble getting down.  We’ll see in the next few weeks if she was right.

One last exciting thing, my favorite team has made it into the NCAA tournament!  Go Kansas State Wildcats!  Along with them the other two major Kansas schools, University of Kansas and Wichita State University, will also be competing!  This is awesome for us!

Well, that’s it for this week, hope everyone has a good one coming up!  I’ll talk to ya’ll later J.

1 comments:

Rox Delaney said...

My favorite BB team has made it into the NCAA tourney. GO SHOX! ☺

Post a Comment