Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


It’s Grammy’s Sunday, who’s watching?  It should be good with the tribute to Whitney Houston.  That was shocking news last night for sure.  My heart goes out to her family, friends and the fans she inspired with her beautiful voice and music.  She will be missed by many.

Starting the wrap-up this week as usual is the weight loss progress.  This week was a bit of a disappointment as I was up 1.6 pounds.  Apparently when I got off track a few weeks ago it finally caught up with me.  I have since been more disciplined with what I eat and I spent 30 minutes on my elliptical every night this past week.  I’m hoping I’m back down at weigh-in tomorrow morning.  I will say though that my clothes do fit better now so I know I really am losing a little at a time.  I have one pair of jeans that will definitely need to be taken in once I hit my goal weight.  I’m really excited about that!

As for beauty purchase this week, well there aren’t any, lol.  This is the first week in a long time where I haven’t bought some sort of makeup item.  It feels a bit strange.  I did have 3 fashion purchases though.  I stopped by Sears and got a pair of Kardashian Kollection jeans in “The Kourtney”, which are the slim fit skinny style,  since they were on sale.  I also got two Kardashian Kollection tops, one black and one grey, that were on clearance for $7.99 a piece and then an additional 30% off that price.  They came out to be $5.59 each.  So all in all I was able to get the jeans and two shirts for less than the full price of the jeans.  I love it when that happens!  I plan on getting another pair but I’m waiting on a bonus at work.  The pair I got this week is dark blue so when I go to get the second pair I think I’m gonna get a white pair in the same style.  I think they’ll look great with the black top.

Well, that’s it for this week.  Not a whole lot I know, but hopefully I’ll make up for that next week, lol.  I do plan to have a new tutorial up tomorrow evening.  Since Valentine’s Day is upon us I thought I should come up with a cute look for that so be sure to stop by and check that out!

I hope everyone has a great week ahead and I’ll talk to ya’ll later!  J

0 comments:

Post a Comment