Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Hey all!  Again, I’m a day late but I guess better late than never, lol.  I hope everyone had a good week last week and a nice weekend. 

I took a trip down to Oklahoma City and went outlet shopping.  I got some pretty good deals.

At the Coach Outlet I picked up a Kristen Round Satchel in “Rose” patent.  She was 40% off regular price plus the outlet was running 30% off coupons so I got her for about $250 off her original price!  This particular bag is a boutique delete.  That means it was originally manufactured for the full price boutiques and was sent to the outlet when the style was discontinued.  The outlets also have what are called “Made for Factory” bags, these are bags manufactured specifically for the outlet stores.  I have a mixture of both types and have never experienced issues with either one, they are all very nice.

Our next stop was the Michael Kors Outlet.  This was my real reason for the trip, lol. I’ve been looking at getting a Michael Kors watch for months, watching for sales at Dillard’s with no luck.  When my friend and I made plans to head to the outlets I knew that as long as they had one I liked, I’d be getting it, lol.  I found beautiful rose gold chronograph watch (model MK5026).  I love it!  Aside from silver/white gold, rose gold is the only “color” gold I like and it just looks so pretty.

My last stop was the Sak’s Fifth Avenue Off 5th Outlet.  I always stop by one whenever I’m near just to see if they have any Christian Louboutin shoes on major markdown.  No such luck as usual L.  I did find a pair of 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans on clearance for just under $160 less than regular price and a cute sweater, also on clearance, for about $106 off regular price.  They were running a  50% off clearance sale so they were really good prices.  Plus, this past weekend was Oklahoma’s tax free weekend on apparel so that was even better.

All in all I think I did real well on items and pricing. 

I don’t really have anything else for purchases, no real beauty purchases this week.  I haven’t really seen anything I need/want.  There is a new mascara I’m planning to try soon, the Loreal “Voluminous Full Definition” mascara.  My friend Kim says it’s awesome for the price and comparable to the Giorgio Armani “Eyes to Kill” mascara but a ton cheaper.  I’m gonna try it and see.  You know how I love my Tarte mascara so we’ll see how comparable it is to that one.

Moving on, here’s “This Week’s Sales”:

Hautelook:  Sam Edelman (Monday); e.l.f Cosmetics (Wednesday); Missoni Shoes (Thursday)

Rue La La:  Prada (Wednesday); Elizabeth and James (Thursday)

Gilt:  Charlotte Ronson Beauty and Apparel (Tuesday); Ash Shoes (Wednesday); Fashion Jewelry Under $50 (Thursday)

MYHABIT:  Linea Pelle Jewelry, Linea Pelle Handbags (Friday); Villimey Organic Skincare (Saturday)

SephoraTarte Amazonian Clay Bronzing Powder and Deluxe Kabuki Brush $15 (no code necessary)

Ulta:  $3.50 off any $10.00 purchase with code 75096 (exclusions apply); FREE Bamboo Uplifting Root Blast 2.2 oz with any $25 Alterna purchase (while supplies last)

And finishing up this evening is my manicure.   This week it is “Life’s a Beach” from China Glaze, a bright neon pink with slight shimmer.  Great for summer!

Well, that’s it for this week.  I hope everyone has a great week ahead!  Talk to ya’ll later! J




0 comments:

Post a Comment